Re: [NTLK] Case for 2100

From: Terence Griffin (terence.griffin_at_nist.gov)
Date: Tue Oct 29 2002 - 12:17:59 EST

 I use the leather flip case from MacCables (I think). I flip the
 Newton screen cover around to the back. the case has a nice flap
 to access the upper card slot. I keep my modem in that slot and
 put the mem card in the other.

 Then I put the Newnton + case in an Eagle Creek Sidekick. This is
 a small sholder bag with two larger compartments and many pockets
 and compartments of varing sizes. It has enough room for my Newton,
 keyboard, and all of my accessories and cable, mem cards, adaptor,
 phone cable, serial cables, etc. I have to take the Newton and
 keyboard out to use them, but thats ok.

 It carries all my stuff and can be worn as a shoulder strap or s
 hip pack.

 - Tere (terence DOT griffin AT nist DOT gov)