Re: [NTLK] Another one of my crazy ideas

From: Andrew Thiel (aothiel_at_unity.ncsu.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 30 2002 - 15:27:42 EST

Aha! so a system patch might not even be necessary! I do remember that "Chiral Deluxe" said it was Newton-color-compliant in the ReadMe. The only question now should be if the Newton monitor connector is color-capable, right? Perhaps some tinkering is in order - Who makes the replacement backlights and screens? Perhaps they might start offering color upgrades.

-Animal

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html