Re: [NTLK] Where can I download Apple Service Manuals

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Thu Oct 31 2002 - 02:22:02 EST

No, what I mean is exactly what is written: Apple SERVICE manuals.
In particular I tried to download the service manual for my old PPC 7600 -
access forbidden.
Further down I managed to find a link to the MP2000/2100 service manual -
access forbidden.
There is no problem at all to download the USER manuals, but for me the
SERVICE manuals are of special interest.

Johannes

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html