[NTLK] Time Reporter

From: Philip Halsey (phalsey_at_provide.net)
Date: Tue Sep 03 2002 - 13:59:40 PDT

I am looking for a way to capture my time and money. I'm currently
using PMS from BurrOak, but may need something with a few more
features. I got a copy of Time Reporter a while back, but it requires a
registration code. Since the company doesn't sell or support it
anymore, would anyone be willing to use a reg string that is out there?
Also, some form of user manual would be appreciated (I would pay for it)
if I find the program may be something I can use.

Thanks!

Phil Halsey
Ida, MI
phalsey_at_provide.net