[NTLK] OneTap or TapBar?

From: Jonathan Ramos (imagraphicstudios_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Sep 03 2002 - 22:35:53 PDT

Hi everyone,

    I'm thinking of installing either OneTap from Newton Utilities or TapBar for my 2100, but I'm not sure which is more useful? I have both. Any tips or suggestions? Opinions? What modules/packages/shortcuts do you recommend placing in either floating
control strip. Also any bugs or conflicts should I be worried about. I'll also make use of DashBoard to replace the button bar (I've planned to install this for a while now), so if there's any functionality that will be repeated by the use of either
OneTap/TapBar, please advise.

    Any comments would be appreciated.

Thanks,
imagraphic