Re: [NTLK] .nwt translation?

From: James Spahr (jsp_at_designframe.com)
Date: Wed Sep 04 2002 - 07:52:55 PDT

SimpleMail can send notes as gif images. It works well except live text
is not captured in the gif, and it just send a a separate text part in
the email message.

Right now I'm looking into setting up a printer RIP that can save print
jobs out to PDF files. I'm hoping this will yield better results as a
way to get my sketches of the newton ...

James.