Re: [NTLK] Looking for battery MP2100 recommendations

From: James Mackey (mackeyj24_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 05 2002 - 22:13:26 PDT

 I bought five brand new NiMH batteries (for 2000/2100 series Newts) from
batterytech.com about 2 months ago. I looked at their site just now, and it
looks as if they no longer sell them. I have 3 that are still in the box,
unopened. E-mail me off the list if interested. You can also try
lotsabits.com but shipping overseas bitesalot. mackeyj24_at_hotmail.com[1]

--- Links ---
   1 mailto:mackeyj24_at_hotmail.com
   2 'http://g.msn.com/1HM1ENUS/c157??PI=44364'