Re: [NTLK] SCAVENGED -> Found Lucent WAVELan Silver...

From: [bri cors] (bri_at_nerdtech.com)
Date: Fri Sep 06 2002 - 11:50:39 PDT

As a side note, it does not look like this card is getting any DHCP
services - and when I try to use it with a manual IP address, it cannot
find any DNS servers...

Also, when I slide the card in, it looks like this card is:

        Lucent WaveLAN/IEEE
        Manufacturer: Lucent Technologies
        Version: 01.01

Any idea if this should work?