Re: [NTLK] need help w/deleting classroom applications on eMate,

From: Joel M. Sciamma (joelsciamma_at_compuserve.com)
Date: Sat Sep 07 2002 - 10:45:35 PDT

Matt,

> Have you tried accessing your email with an ethernet card connected to an
> appletalk LAN and broadband. This is what I have been tying to do, alas
> unsuccessful thus far.

I have not tried that specific set up but I did try to use my ISDN router
directly from the Newt via the iPrint but I would need a supplementary board
in the router to support this kind of access and it wasn't worth the
trouble.

I might have a go again as I now have an Ethernet card but I'm not hopeful.

> Wish there is a way to upgrade the memoory in the eMate without using up the
> only card slot?

Well there is the internal memory upgrade card for the eMate that increases
both RAM and storage but getting hold of one is extremely difficult.

Joel.