Re: [NTLK] DelValDiscount

From: bettyy_at_earthlink.net
Date: Sat Sep 07 2002 - 12:37:06 PDT

Hi Alex,

I've bought two things from DelVal through eBay. The first was a leather
case and the second was an upgraded 2000. Both items arrived as described
in the auction. The case came by US Post and the other came by FedEX (I
think). I assume since they are sending blank cards, they're using US
Post. You might like to ask them to send it with Delivery Confirmation so
that it can be tracked. I had a friend send a package with Delivery
Confirmation. The Post Office verbally said it would take 3 days. It
actually took a week to arrive at the destination and then it turned out to
be undeliverable. However, it took another 2 weeks to be returned to him.
If he hadn't used Delivery Confirmation, he wouldn't have known.

Oh yeah, I left positive feedback after I got the Newton because everything
was as described. However, they weren't very communicative - only email I
ever got from them was a description of how to pay them. They never
responded to my email on how they were going to deliver it or tell me that
they had mailed the package.

Hope that helps.

Betty
mailto:bettyy_at_earthlink.net