[NTLK] mac.com email

From: Robert JA Basilio Jr. (boojie_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Sep 07 2002 - 13:46:00 PDT

I think its a different story with the mac.com email.

pop host should read: mail.mac.com

My two cents.=20

Robert=20

on 9/7/02 5:13 AM, newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net at newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net
wrote:

> Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2002 21:55:41 -0700
> From: "Gregory J. Wayman" <gwayman_at_mac.com>
> Subject: [NTLK] Eudora
>=20
>=20
> I'm trying to set up my Newton for email. This is what I have entered in
> Eudora's prefs:
>=20
> Email Address: gwayman_at_mac.com
> POP3 Username: gwayman
> POP3 Host: pop3.earthlink.net

=8B=8B=8B=8B=8B=8B=8B
Being gloomy is easier than being cheerful. Anybody can say "I've got
cancer" and get a rise out of a crowd. But how many of us can do five
minutes of good stand-up comedy?
And worrying is less work than doing something to fix the worry. This is
especially true if we're careful to pick the biggest possible problems to
worry about. Everybody wants to save the earth; nobody wants to help Mom do
the dishes.
=8B P. J. O'Rourke, All the Trouble in the World=20