Re: [NTLK] Is there an app for remembering birthdays/anniversaries?

From: Nicholas Gillock (creamedpossum_at_carolina.rr.com)
Date: Sat Sep 07 2002 - 14:11:23 PDT

Thanks for the info, I'm basically just messing around with the Newton
until I can figure out just how it will work best for me. I didn't
realize that I could do that with names and dates. I also have Avi's
backdrop on there and didn't know that it did that either. Guess I'll
be playing with them a little more now. Thanks

Nick