[NTLK] Access to secure sites & gradebooks

From: John (john731_at_bellatlantic.net)
Date: Sun Sep 08 2002 - 10:15:31 PDT

Hi,

High School teacher here and I had this great thought about gradebooks. I
use an on-line gradebook (http://www.mygradebook.com), and I have wireless
capability in my classroom. It would be great, to walk around the room with
my Newton, enter homework, participation grades and the like and be done
with them.

The problem, I can't get past the home page. I've gotten one message with
Luna Suite which says it can't handle secure sites, but would try anyway. It
froze in the attempt. Newt's Cape doesn't give a message, but froze also.

Anyone have any thoughts on making this work? Or is this just a really
great practical idea for me that is just not going to happen?

Thanks

John in Baltimore