[NTLK] internet and e-mail

From: John and Tammy Webb (jntwebb_at_bellsouth.net)
Date: Mon Sep 09 2002 - 10:44:54 PDT

Is anyone willing to walk me through setting up my e-mail on Newtscape and simplemail? I am so obviously doing something wrong. I can connect, I can't surf or send mail so somewhere, and possibly everwhere, yours truly continues to miss the mark. I am trying to set up two connections, one through my personal e-mail at bellsouth.net and one, and even more importantly at my work at konica.com. Konica uses Outlook for mail at my work. Does this matter or prohbit anything? I could easily make this connection with my Windows based handheld, but with short battery life and a poor interface I much prefer my Newt.
I know this particular scenario may be in FAQ, but I could not find it.

Regards to all.

John