Re: [NTLK] Dongles

From: Eric L. Strobel (fyzycyst_at_comcast.net)
Date: Tue Sep 10 2002 - 07:33:02 PDT

OK, children, enough. Or there'll be no dessert tonight. ;-)

Seriously, long time residents of this list probably already have their
opinions formed.

New folks: It stands to reason that before you do business with someone on
the list that you haven't already gotten a feel for, you should search the
list archives. The pro- and anti-Ferdi discussion has been done to death
several times over.

Bottom line is that this discussion is already contained in the archives in
excruciating detail, so there's no need to repeat it yet again. Especially
under a subject line that new folks might be legitimately looking at for
genuine information. As always, interested parties are welcome to use
off-list email to their heart's content.

- Eric.