[NTLK] internet connection for eudora or simple mail...

From: M. Kadison (m.kadison_at_mimarchitect.com)
Date: Tue Sep 10 2002 - 11:01:09 PDT

Using my ethernet card and NCU I have been able to establlish connection
between my eMate and my desktop Mac, However, I am still not clear on
whether I can access my email pop & smtp account while connected to an
appletalk lan that shares a broadband internet connection. All the computers
(macs) that are on the lan do not require a special setup, but rather simply
the connection to be set at TCP/IP and DHCP.

What is it that I need to do on my eMate in order to establish such a
connection? I do have the latest patch from unna, and the NIE files.

Matt
Bedford, NH