[NTLK] Got a new KB, Tray, and Dongle today...

From: dynstatic_at_warpmail.net
Date: Tue Sep 10 2002 - 16:07:55 PDT

I got my new KB, dongle and battery tray today from my local Mac Only
store, MacPro.

Wow this keyboard is awesome!

I told them a few of you guys (gals) may be interested in buying some
new parts for your newton. So they ordered a few extra parts along with
my order.

They have the following brand new in box...

661-0963 - Keyboard $154.30 (1 in stock)
922-2971 - Dongle $33.70 (0 in stock)
922-3307 - Tray, Alk. battery $53.50 (3 in stock)

Tell them if you think they are overpriced, Tim may work with you.

Email Tim at tim_at_macprosolutions.com , or give him a call at
804-497-8710
www.macprosolutions.com

I do not work for MacPro, but I am very good freinds with everyone
there.

Justin
2100 w/ new keyboard, battery tray, and dongle.... (may purchase
SER-001 very soon!)

--
http://fastmail.fm - You've just been FastMailed!