[NTLK] [OT] Newton Swap?

From: Dave (dcaolo_at_gis.net)
Date: Tue Sep 10 2002 - 18:11:41 PDT

I've noticed a lot of offers to sell/trade items on the list, and I think
it's great. I'm a big fan of the barter system myself, and I wonder: Has a
Newt swap system ever been considered by the list members et al? I mean
straight trading. If you've ever read Yankee magazine, you may know that
they do this quite successfully: A reader posts "I have [item A] and would
be willing to trade it for [item B]. Straight trade, each participant pays
his/her own shipping.

Just a thought.

Dave