Re: [NTLK] need help w/deleting classroom applications on eMate, and more...

From: Peter Cameron (pdwc_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Tue Sep 10 2002 - 20:54:10 PDT

on 9/5/02 8:35 PM, M. Kadison at m.kadison_at_mimarchitect.com wrote:

> Is NetHopper or NewtsCape capable of opening web based email?
    I know that NetHopper isn't and I don't think NewtsCape is either.

    I keep NetHopper and SimpleMail on my 2100 and just SimpleMail on the
eMate.

    Also, you won't find a high speed connection that much different from a
56K connection with the Newton for browsing. The Newton is the slow link in
the chain.

Peter