Re: [NTLK] [OT] iMac firmware woes

From: Michael S. Roels (msrwerks_at_ev1.net)
Date: Wed Sep 11 2002 - 11:55:01 PDT

Go into your start up disk control panel and choose your hard drive for the
start up disk. This will fix the flashing folder with the question mark. (I
remember this from updating the one I had!)

Don=B9t know about the rest. Mine did ok after I updated mine.

On 9/11/02 4:44 PM, "J. Eagan Rackley" <jrackley_at_electronicbingo.com> pecke=
this out: