Re: [NTLK] PkgInstall-MacOSX -> ASSIST?

From: Andrew Patrikalakis (anrp_at_irulethe.net)
Date: Wed Sep 11 2002 - 17:49:49 PDT

Hello

Well, when I tried it out on my machine, it worked for me -
but then again, I use Linux. I assumed it would work on Mac
OS X, you know, all this talk of "compatibility"... bah.

Anyways, I still can't remember who was able to break the
encryption used on the Newton password exchange - if
that person could contact me ^^;

On another note, has anyone used the pkginstall program
successfully? (Either on Linux/MacOSX/other OS) I'd
like to know.

Andrew Patrikalakis

[bri cors] wrote:

>Greetings!
>
>I have been trying to get the PkgInstall thing working with OS X - and was
>wondering if you can help me out.
>
>I have installed the code as explained in your docs.
>And when I try to issue the command, I get this:
>
>------
>[Motofink:/Applications/Newton] bcors% ./PkgInstall-MacOSX nettime.pkg
>Need to read more! (header)
>------
>
>Any ideas at all? Thanks!

> bri.cors bri_at_nerdtech.com