Re: [NTLK] Cannot Ethernet... ?!

From: Peter Cameron (pdwc_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Thu Sep 12 2002 - 15:00:55 PDT

Miro <miroc_at_attbi.com> wrote:

> "Internal little cable to the X-jack ?!"
   Sorry, I was thinking of the X-jack version of the card. I'd be inclined to think the dongle is bad then. The light on the dongle, if there is one, should light when it's put in the Newt and when you try to make a connection. If there's no dongle light, the light on the router should go on. I have an SMC as well. Don't like it as much as the Linksys that was fried in a lightning storm ... but it was half the price.

Peter