Re: [NTLK] Flakey Keyboard help, please

From: eschneck_at_mindspring.com
Date: Fri Sep 13 2002 - 06:42:52 PDT

My understanding is that the Newton only checks for the special code when
the Newton is fist powered up from sleep=2E That would imply, to me at
least, that the Newton only checks once for the keyboard, and that if the
keyboard does not respond immediately, then it will not be recognized=2E

Eric

>>I should have mentioned in my previous mail that the keyboard will alway=
s=20
come to life when connected serially (ie to zterm on a Mac), but sometimes=
=20
it takes a few minutes to send its sig and come to life=2E I'm wondering i=
f=20
this isn't part of the problem=2E=20