Re: [NTLK] 130 screen -more info

From: Paul Vaughan (paulsvaughan_at_yahoo.com.au)
Date: Sat Sep 14 2002 - 00:44:37 PDT

Laurent,

I've just noticed that when a dialogue box is open,
then part of the dark lines disappear.

The dialogue box has a rectangle around it, and the
dark lines disappear on the continuation of the lines
of the box rectangle.

In other words, I can see a line of clear screen from
the end of each side of the dialogue to the screen
edge, about the same thickness as the lines of the
dialogue box rectangle.

Does this confirm or confound your idea of
connections?

Thanks

Paul

http://uk.my.yahoo.com