[NTLK] Battery tray for MP2k, specialized application

From: Nicolas Audy-Rowland (nar_at_attbi.com)
Date: Sun Sep 15 2002 - 10:54:28 PDT

Hi all -- I've recently subscribed to this list after getting an upgraded MP2k,
two newbie questions:

1. What is a fair price to pay for a battery tray that will accept AA batteries
for my MP2k?

2. Due to some eyesight problems, I read green on black much better than black
on green. Is there an application out there that will simply reverse all the
pixels on my Newton? If so, where might I find it/buy it?

Thanks!

-nico