Re: [NTLK] Ebay Question

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Sun Sep 15 2002 - 22:06:35 PDT

on 9/15/02 10:22 AM, Bruce Guthrie at bmgu3_at_chartermi.net wrote:

> Has anyone dealt with the ebay seller of DelValdiscount?

I bought my 2100 from them (I think), and didn't have any problems, although
there was some confusion as to shipping and stuff. Through the whole ordeal,
which stretched out the time before I would pay them, there was no rude
behavior on their end. Of course, it was much more than a plastic stick that
could get easily lost in the mail. I suppose they figured that they lost too
much money on your order, that it was no longer worth their effort to even
be nice. As you said, caveat emptor. Sad days we live in...

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland