Re: [NTLK] WEP not working after WaveLAN firmware upgrade

From: John Skinner (john_at_johnskinner.net)
Date: Sun Sep 15 2002 - 22:25:56 PDT

WOW!

Thanks a lot Jeremy!

I am downloading "WEP Key Maker" right now.

I didn't even think of switching my WEP key to 128bit! I bet that is why it
doesn't work with my old one now!

Of course, I am using an older "Graphite" Base Station. I'll find out if the
WaveLAN Silver card got updated in it, and see if that will make it do
128bit.