Re: [NTLK] New to List; Battery Questions

From: Travis (ferrit_at_oznet.com)
Date: Mon Sep 16 2002 - 00:11:49 PDT

Rich Lindsay wrote:
> Frank G. has some great battery DYI pages.
>
> Do a quick search at This Old Newts Links pages it should come up.
Thanks Rich,
        Google did find those pages and they'll be great if I can get my hands
on a cheap battery pack or cage, but they seem to be going for about
twice what I paid for one of the 2100s. Right now I'm thinking, let my
daughter play with it for a while to see if she likes the landscape mode
or not. Then attach some batteries along the top edge of a Daytimer case
to make a stand, and run the leads inside the case to the AC adaptor
port. 4 "C" NmH would last almost forever, but I'm not sure the amperage
would be okay for the adaptor port.
        Anyone seen any information I could use?
                                TIA,
                                  Travis