Re: [NTLK] My First Newton

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Sep 16 2002 - 12:20:28 PDT

I did it the easy way.
I got my Newt talking on the company's network. I then
told the Newt to find a printer. (there are several
dozen in my local area, so I was sure that ONE was
available to the Newt) It found 3 HP5Mp's and one
Lexmark. I sent a print job to each one with my phone
extension. When someone replied back, I now print to
that printer (it's color as well!)
No drivers, no nothing...The Newt prints to this
printer (an HP4500 color laser) with no problem what
so ever.
Ed
web/gadget guru
http://npds.tek-ed.com (my NPDS server and it's new
subdomain)

--- Katarina Gubler <bubbles9413_at_yahoo.com> wrote:
<snip>
> someone out there can help me. Is there a way to
> print from this wonderful piece of machinery? If
> so, what do I need?
>
> Thanks!

=====
"Bush, himself the most intellectually backward American president of my political lifetime, is surrounded by advisers whose bellicosity is exceeded only by their political, military and diplomatic illiteracy,"
 - Gerald Kaufman, a lawmaker from the governing British Labor Party