Re: [NTLK] I Am Canadian

From: Bruce Guthrie (bmgu3_at_chartermi.net)
Date: Wed Sep 18 2002 - 06:08:26 PDT

Ahh but not all Americans share those thoughts. I for one think that we
are no longer at our height but in deep dodo as in George Orwells book
1984. Why well when we allow the rights and privacy of the normal non
terrorist citizens to be listen in on, well now all legal, not hidden
like it has been in the past, mens we have joined the ranks of those we
once thought lesser of aka USSR.
        So while some of the americans can be such ahole when going to
Canada means those ppl have no brains. BTW I am a michigander so be nice
Neighbor