Re: [NTLK] AVIS BACKDROP -> Creating backdrops?

From: Matthew Reidsma (reidsma_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Sep 18 2002 - 08:19:49 PDT

--- LA GREEN <lagoff1_at_hotmail.com> wrote:

> WARNING, once you see how easy it is to make a
> backdrop you will be making
> them all the time. just think of it, any picture
> you can put on your
> computer you can now make a backdrop on your newt.
> you will have so many of
> them you will have to freeze sum. you have been
> warned.

I don't know, maybe I'm doing something wrong, but all
of the backdrops I've made look like garbage. I being
the color depth down to Greyscale, 8 bit ge=reys
(using free Graphics Convertor for PeeCee) and resize
whiel converting to BMP, but when I import them into
Newton Press, they lose the definition, and faces turn
dark grey and everything else is black. I'm not using
it in black and white, but I've never made a
successful backdrop. Any tips?

Matthew

=====