Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V2 #646

From: Mark Rollins (mark_at_mrollins.com)
Date: Wed Sep 18 2002 - 12:38:06 PDT

> From: Dale Steele <dtsteele_at_mac.com>
> Subject: Re: [NTLK] Newton still wows 'em
>
> Mark:
> You just gave me a great idea on how to solve a problem with
Glad I could help. What's even more fun is to TAKE A NOTE while listening to
audio. I should add this uses MADnewton, and I pick ShoutCast.com
low-bandwidth sites.

Occasionally stutters, but again, as I said with the Novatel Merlin wireless
setup, we must not be critical of how well the pig flies, we must be amazed
it can fly at all.

> reception in my area and I recall that I do have one of those booster
> packs buried somewhere around here. I have never been able to get my
> streaming connection to run for long but this gives me new motivation
> when I get some time to experiment with it.

Don't forget - I'm not sure if this is why - but if you are using a desktop
or laptop Mac as a "broadcaster" (works sweet under 10.2 Jaguar) and the
machine goes to sleep, the connection may be affected.