[NTLK] FS: Used 8 meg storage cards

From: drclu_at_swbell.net
Date: Thu Sep 19 2002 - 05:29:02 PDT

    =20
     For those users that are looking for a little extra storage space, I
may have just the thing=2E I am selling used 8 meg flash ram PCMCIA stora=
ge
cards for $9=2E99 each!

     I have tested these in various Newtons, and I have found these work
really well in 2x00 Newtons, which is what I tend to use=2E While I don't=

remember these as well in older Newtons, I would be happy to test them out=

for you if you have a older Newton and are interested=2E =20

     But the 2x00 Newtons are a sure bet=2E * I use these on a regular
basis and simply have extras=2E =20

     So contact me at drclu_at_swbell=2Enet=2E Look forward to hearing from =
you!

     Doctor Clu

* I would like to hear from the first E-mate user that gets this=2E ;)