Re: [NTLK] Paging Woo Lee ! XJ5560 Driv.

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Sep 19 2002 - 06:26:19 PDT

Sorry Miro(and others), I've been really busy at work, at school, at my =
dog, yadda, yadda, yadda... :-o

The US Robotics Megahertz 56k PC Card driver should be in unna, if not =
I'll send it to you and unna. The 56K driver helps to download faster.

Like the other poster said, always check the proper prefs.
------------------
>I'm sure, the other members of this group will know where to find, and
>get, the driver
>for US Robotics Megahertz 56k PC Card Modem - XJ5560.
>
>I'm bugging Woo because I know he has one, and he told me the other day
>that he absolutely has no problems using it :-)
>
>TIA
>
>Best, Miro

Never forget,
Never surrender.