Re: [NTLK] I Am Canadian

From: Jeremy Bond Shepherd (jbond_at_jameswhale.com)
Date: Thu Sep 19 2002 - 07:56:51 PDT

> Please
> dont reply to me or this. You said your piece and did what you could to
> smear my name. I said my piece. End of conversation.

Heh. Cracks me up when people declare the conversation over only after
THEY have had the last word.

If you really want the conversation to be over, stop talking! :-)

-JBS

-
Jeremy Bond SHEPHERD | Americans practice different faiths
in
San Francisco, CA | churches, synagogues, mosques and
temples.
Internet: jbond_at_jameswhale.com | And many good people practice no
faith
Phone: 415-929-0297 | at all.
ICQ: 72267083 | -- George W. Bush, finally gets it
right
AIM: jeremybondsf | in his Easter Address of 2002