Re: [NTLK] More I am Canadian-BEAVER

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Fri Sep 20 2002 - 06:00:16 PDT

on 20/09/02 03:01, J. E. Simons at newtlink_at_yahoo.com wrote:

> http://www.iam.ca/beaver/
>

> that's hilarious.. i'm glad that most canucks have a good sense of humor..

Hilarious, but I haven't seen yet the TV commercial with the guy talking on
the stage. I think this one was the best. Somebody did post a link to
ads.com, but I couldn't find it. If someone knows where we could find that
TV commercial (like the one above, it's for the Molson Canadian), please
post a URL to the list or email-me.

-Laurent.

Laurent Daudelin      AIM/RV: LaurentDaudelin    <http://nemesys.dyndns.org>
bozotic /boh-zoh'tik/ or /boh-zo'tik/ adj.: [from the name of a TV clown
even more losing than Ronald McDonald] Resembling or having the quality of a
bozo; that is, clownish, ludicrously wrong, unintentionally humorous.
Compare wonky, demented. Note that the noun `bozo' occurs in slang, but the
mainstream adjectival form would be `bozo-like' or (in New England)
`bozoish'.