Re: [NTLK] Mac OSX 10.2 Address Book

From: SuerthP_at_andersonnews.com
Date: Fri Sep 20 2002 - 10:29:06 PDT

a developer might want to wait till isync is released, apples comment on
syncing with the calendar via api's is "no one syncs with ical until isync
is realeased" (this was obtained from a posting on pocketmac.net's website,
the have a syn app, a slow one, for pocket pc devices and entourage)... you
never know it might be easier interfacing with isync instead of the apps
themselves...

orig msg below...