[NTLK] discussion about different stationary

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Fri Sep 20 2002 - 11:17:27 PDT

Hello all.
I have had a question, and or problem with different stationary. The way I
see it, if I use a custom stationary then try to beam it to another newton
that does not it is not visible. Now that can be really anoying, or if I
need to free up space for one reason or another and delete that stationary,
the data entered with that stationary is no longer visible.

So here is the question, is there a easy way to convert it over to say a
plain note? Or in the case of More Info's custom call stationary, to a
normal call stationary? One idea I had was to use something like Xport to
offload the data in a text file then try to reimport it using the custom
feild setup). I have never tried that, so I was wondering if anyone has
tried it and or thought it was feasable (and not take a LONG time to do once
set up).

Any suggestions is greatly appreciated.

-Dan