Re: [NTLK] Upgrade MP130?

From: Robert Lindsley (me_at_robertlindsley.com)
Date: Fri Sep 20 2002 - 12:55:34 PDT

Well, I am trying to set up a Newton to stream wireless MP3's over the
Internet. I want to build a single unit with built-in speakers, a Newton
running wireless, using the touch screen so I can change stations easily.
Ideally, I could build this unit to be a wall-hanging unit. Basically, I am
trying to build a standalone Internet device using existing technology.

That said, I want to do this really cheap. Since this Newton is only going
to running one application, I want to make it as cost effective as possible.

Does anybody have any thoughts on how I could cut costs on this?

Robert--