[NTLK] Computer-show (Was Re: MP2100 Buying Advice)

From: Michael Sciascia (msciascia_at_poc.it)
Date: Sat Sep 21 2002 - 17:43:58 PDT

On Sunday, Sep 22, 2002, at 00:01 Europe/Rome, David M. Ensteness wrote:
> computer-show.com is where
> I bought mine, ran me about $20 shipped I want to say.

About computer-show.
I had a quite bad experience with them.
I placed an order for a 3com ethernet card, but it seems not to have
worked out properly. I didn't get any email form them nor my credit
card seems (I hope) to have been charged.
I sent them many emails to know about the order, but they answered just
once (after many days and emails) and sent the wrong email!?
It was referring to an order placed by another customer.
I have got the feeling they just don't care to sell and I won't buy
anything form them.
I just don't understand why they shouldn't answer to my emails, even
because I really wanted to nuy som products from them.
I decided to go for a wireless card and use this one instead of an
ethernet connection to share data between the newton and my ti.
Am I the only one who had a bad experience with them?

Greetings,
Michael