[NTLK] Maps?

From: Ian Moffatt (ian.moff_at_ntlworld.com)
Date: Sun Sep 22 2002 - 13:16:14 PDT

Hi all,

Currently have my u2k running thru a PC type dongleless lead and a Belkin
USB PDA adaptor to my iMac (just in case anyone was wondering if it would
work!)

Today's question. Does anyone know where to get/if there are Maps of UK for
a Newton?

Am also experimenting with a PRODigital GL multifunction card. Newt
recognizes the ethernet but so far that's all. The card is actually a
re-branded TDK but I don't know the exact model so will play with various
drivers and see what happens!

Cheers

Ian

--