Re: [NTLK] waveLan ?

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Sun Sep 22 2002 - 21:15:28 PDT

on 22/09/02 23:33, Gregory Wayman at gwayman_at_mac.com wrote:

> OK. is there anyone using A Router with there set up that can give me some
> pointers?
> My PowebooK says that my network Name is "apple network 470d32" when I use
> my Lucent
> Card in the Wallstreet. what info do I Type into
> the Newtons wavlan setup? I have tried the number in upper case and lower
> case to no avail.
> I am not useing the Airport adminastrator but the router is dishing out
> info to the Airport base unit. What info do I enter for WEP?

Usually, you should enter the name of your AirPort Base Station. Now, if
you're using a router and can't set the name, I don't know.

-Laurent.

Laurent Daudelin      AIM/RV: LaurentDaudelin    <http://nemesys.dyndns.org>
card walloper n.: An EDP programmer who grinds out batch programs that do
stupid things like print people's paychecks. Compare code grinder. See also
punched card, eighty-column mind.