Re: [NTLK] Happy B'day TechEd!

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Sep 23 2002 - 14:42:25 PDT

Thanks.
My mom got bitten by the Klez as well...now wears
protection all the time! It took me two days to
certify her machine "Klez free" I'm not going to want
to do that again!
(I have quite a virus collection myself though. I have
them quarantined on an isolated network at home. I
have over 350 virus's sitting dormant. It's really
kinda funny when you let several of them out and they
fight each other for dominance! Kinda really does look
like artificial life!)
Ed (Happy October Fest!)
web/gadget guru
http://npds.tek-ed.com (my NPDS server and it's new
subdomain)

--- Woo Lee <vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net> wrote:

> LOL!
>
> Happy belated birthday Ed.
> I would have sent this last week but a Klez and a
> weird owner info. email =
> addy-switch popped up. Looks fixed now. Poor Jory,
> 'spammed' full of =
> NTLK at his work addy, especially after I gave him a
> copy of my Newton =
> folder and sold him a 9-watt ac adapter for twenty.
> :-o

=====
"Bush, himself the most intellectually backward American president of my political lifetime, is surrounded by advisers whose bellicosity is exceeded only by their political, military and diplomatic illiteracy,"
 - Gerald Kaufman, a lawmaker from the governing British Labor Party