[NTLK] FW: Check register...

From: Michael S. Roels (msrwerks_at_ev1.net)
Date: Mon Sep 23 2002 - 16:00:55 PDT

Thanks! I will try Pocket Quicken out tonight. I have Pocket Money for Palm,
but it does not act the same on the Newton. Ok. The biggest hang up I have
with it on the Newton is that after you add an entry when the application is
running It does not return to the register view like it does on the palm.

Unless I am missing something somewhere to get it to do this.

On 9/23/02 5:41 PM, "Jeffrey M. Swiger" <N8NOE_at_Comcast.Net> pecked this out: