Re: [NTLK] Newton Message Card? and a freebie

From: Gregory J. Wayman (gwayman_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Sep 24 2002 - 07:27:14 PDT

More about these cards......There are pkgs. that allow this card to "work" on
a 2100/Emate.
A fellow list member (unixphreak) had it working on his emate. He also
discovered that there is
an issue with the cards firmware, as the card throws errors after the Newton
is set to1998 or so.
The software pkgs. are recognized, the card is recognized in my 2100, but if
you access the slip
in the I/O...........Error.

Greg