Re: [NTLK] Access Point compatible with WaveLan Driver

From: Jeffrey M. Swiger (N8NOE_at_Comcast.Net)
Date: Tue Sep 24 2002 - 16:40:36 PDT

Lucent WavePoint!! I use one here now instead of the Airport. I have 2
Complete networks setup on it, one is dedicated to the Newtons. Its not
any more expensive than the Airport, but you need a PC to set it up.. I
use Gold cards inthe Wavepoint a gold card in the Newton (Habe used
Bronze) and Silver is the standard Airport card... Look on eBay for a
Wavepoint II... Jeff