Re: [NTLK] POCKET PC AND THE MAC

From: Chet Johns (cjohns_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Sep 25 2002 - 01:47:44 PDT

Check out http://www.pocketmac.net. Their program Pocketmac allows synching
between your Pocket PC (most models) and your mac. The program allows
transfer of files in addition to synching with entourage and maybe outlook
express. Right now, a classic version is available but I expect a Jaguar
version any day now. There was an earlier OS X version but they had to do
some reprogramming to work with Jaguar. Some of the Pocket PCs will synch
with windows using Virtual PC but the list is short. I have a Jornada 540
and was a beta tester. The earlier versions were quite good but they lost
Jornada 540 support (temporarily I hope) when they introduced entourage date
book compatibility.
-Chet