[NTLK] GestureLaunch w/o Dashboard (was Re: speak hilited text)

From: Michael W Peterson (mwpeters_at_pnambic.org)
Date: Wed Sep 25 2002 - 10:22:39 PDT

On Wednesday, September 25, 2002, at 10:40 AM, Blair Rosser wrote:
> I'm not a big fan of dashboard overall, but do like Gesturelaunch. I
> wish
> there were a way to use just this feature of the app.

GestureLaunch is also available as a standalone app. It's part of
NewtCase:
<http://newyork.unna.org/unna/utilites/NewtCase/gl3/>. It also comes
with a buttonbar replacement, BarKeep, that works well. I tried out
Dashboard and decided it wasn't for me, since Avi's Backdrop and
GestureLaunch already did 90%+ of what Dashboard offered.