[NTLK] Happy Birthday Zachery Bir!

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Wed Sep 25 2002 - 13:33:55 PDT

In my name and in the names of the 'un'official NUGWASH members, I would
like to wish a happy birthday to Zachery Bir.

Happy Birthday, Zac!

-Laurent.

fish n.: [Adelaide University, Australia] 1. Another metasyntactic variable.
See foo. Derived originally from the Monty Python skit in the middle of "The
Meaning of Life" entitled "Find the Fish". 2. A pun for `microfiche'. A
microfiche file cabinet may be referred to as a `fish tank'.