[NTLK] treasure trove found, how much should it sell for?

From: TT Mooney (ttmooney_at_dilettantism.com)
Date: Fri Sep 27 2002 - 14:32:16 PDT

hey all --

i've come across a store of newton-related stuff and plan to offer it
for sale on the list. what does everyone think are fair prices for the
following:

messagepad 130, 4mb card, new rechargables, ac adapter, as new in box
as you get
messagepad 130, 2mb card, new rechargables
messagepad 120, nos 2, box and documentation, card blank
messagepad 120, nos 1.3, no stylus, card blank
messagepad 100 series rechargable battery pack
pretec 33.6 modem new in box
keyboard, in box
newton-logo portfolio (great for 2x00, keyboard, documents, etc)
newtboot carrying case
newton-logo leather 100 series zippered cover
newton-logo leather 100 series carrying case new in bag (no boxes were
around)
newton-logo omp leather carrying case
newton-logo 2x00 leather carrying case

i have photos of all this stuff, for those that are interested. this
trove belongs to another, and i need to pitch the sale to him.

thanks.

ttm

******
"We must not be critical of how well the pig flies, we must be amazed
it can fly at all." --Mark Rollins, via the newtontalk list